Wednesday, April 21, 2010

story: My Memory of Riley Park

Hi everyone my name is MaryKimberly and I`m in grade 4 I am 10 years old and my dream is to become a superstar singer!
This is an old sign that I have seen for a long time for about 2 long years inside Riley Park community centre.

























The beautiful flowers and the green fresh plants are so pretty that I won`t ever forget them even though they smash down Riley Park because now I have nice pictures of them.























I took a lot of pictures of the building because I heard they were going to break down Riley Park!

I wanted to take amazing pictures of Riley Park so I can remember what it looked like if it`s ever going to be a long time to remember what it looks like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog post!
I think it is important to document my nieghbourhood as well before it changes.
Thanks for the great pictures!